Relax in the beautifully manicured garden with views of the stunning Kleinrivier mountain range. Sun loungers beside the private swimming pool ensure you don’t have to go too far to enjoy. Tranquility and comfort are the greatest commodoties in this little seaside village. The beach is a short walk away and local restaurants and shops are within short driving distance of the house.
The house offers various living areas: the main lounge, a second smaller family TV /play room, and a study. The TV/play room has direct access to the back garden with jungle gym and 10ft trampoline for the kids. DVD player, video machine, Satellite TV(with PVR decoder), WiFi and a good collection of holiday reads ensure that everyone is entertained. A separate study provides a quiet place to work if you need to stay on top of those deadlines. Under floor heating on the ground level keeps your toes toasty and warm in winter. There are also heaters upstairs.
- The Provencal style kitchen is fully equipped with modern new appliances including; gas stove/electric oven/extractor fan, dishwasher, washing machine, tumble dryer, fridge/freezer, kettle, toaster, microwave and coffee machine. The kitchen has French doors leading onto the covered veranda.
- Spacious open plan living area with great flow onto covered veranda, large garden and solar-heated pool with sun loungers. The lounge is generous with comfortable couches, fire place and wall-mounted plasma TV.
- The open plan dining area is well positioned between the lounge and the kitchen. The dining area is decorated in a modern country style. Warm wood and vibrant prints enhance the atmosphere for big family meals or a romantic candlelit dinner.
The home offers 5 double bedrooms and 3 bathrooms, a cot and sleeper couch on the landing are also available for younger guests. All bedrooms have new, quality beds. The linen is 100% cotton, and the luxurious duvets and pillows are hypo-allergenic with a luxurious feather down feel. Each bedroom has ample storage and wardrobe space. Please view our floor plan to view the location of the bedrooms.
- The Master bedroom has a king size bed and some of the best views in the house. A generous skylight looks directly onto Chapman’s Peak while the doors and small balcony have views far along the coast and out to sea. The room is spacious and carpeted with direct access to a luxurious en-suite bathroom.
- This elegant double bedroom is situated downstairs. The queen sized bed, lime-washed furnishings and generous wardrobe space make this a very comfortable space. The terracotta floor tiles add to the rustic feel while under floor heating keeps things cosy.
- The smaller double bedroom downstairs is always a firm favourite with visitors. With views onto the back garden, the morning sun washes this room in a golden light while the beaded bedside lamps give the room an inviting ambience in the evenings.
- This generously proportioned upstairs room can be configured as a twin bedroom or a king size double. The skylight and window offer inviting views over the mountains to the rear and side of the house.
- This generously proportioned upstairs room can also be configured as a twin bedroom or a king size double. The skylight and window offer inviting views over the sea and mountains.
This villa has 3 bathrooms, with the master bedroom being en-suite. Two separate bathrooms on each floor.
- This bathroom is en-suite to the master bedroom with beautiful built-in bath, shower, toilet, bidet, double basin and heated towel rails.
- This bathroom has a beautiful crete-stone finish with a large bath, toilet and basin.
- This downstairs bathroom has a rustic crete-stone finish with a shower, basin and toilet.